Download Pause and Resume , curl_easy_pause

From: pratap k <pratap_sms_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 18:12:17 +0530

Hi ,

I've read CURL doesn't support Download Pausing (from Daniel reply to other mails) . But there is an API Call "curl_easy_pause ", Which states it could pause the download. Is it possible to pause multiple downloads?

Can anybody give sample example to use that API call (even it works for single download and within a session)

I only need functionality of, Downloading files on HTTP with Pause and Resume for Windows Platform (something like download manager). So, Can you guys please point me to an appropriate library for this purpose.

Any help would be highly appreciated. :)

Regards,
Pratap. K

Search for videos of Bollywood, Hollywood, Mollywood and every other wood, only on Live.com
http://www.live.com/?scope=video&form=MICOAL