RE: FTP Upload problems with Multi interface

From: Andreas Wurf <awurf_at_adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 10:44:16 +0000

Hi Daniel,

> Is the file sent on this last STOR of a particular size? or is there any other
> timing in common that's detectable?

I will investigate that. As we know by now, the hang occurs randomly under all circumstances and is not exactly triggerable. So, I would not suspect the file size to be a problem. But, again said: I will have a closer look.

> I think all data now points to a flaw in lib/ftp.c:ftp_done(). The problem is
> that we don't have any good way to trigger a break-point in there to see when
> the mistake is performed as we don't really know until it is too late. Perhaps
> adding some debug output of some variables in that function could be a
> start...

Just point me to what/where I should dump and I will do my very best ;-)

-Andreas