Re: Is it possible to compile libCurl with SSH support using vc8?

From: Guenter Knauf <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:27:18 +0100

Hi Markus,
Am Montag, 10. November 2008 22:42:42 schrieb Markus Moeller:
> Find attached the Makefiles for curl-7.19.1.
The *.vc8 makefiles are not in VCS but are generated for releases from the
*.vc6 makefiles; also we prefer unified diffs instead of the whole files.
Can you perhaps provide such diffs against the current *.vc6 makefiles:
http://cool.haxx.se/cvs.cgi/curl/lib/Makefile.vc6
http://cool.haxx.se/cvs.cgi/curl/src/Makefile.vc6

you can use:
diff -u makefile.vc6.orig makefile.vc6
to produce such a diff; a win32 diff binary is on my site:
http://www.gknw.net/development/prgtools/diff.zip

daily snapshots of the CVS source are available here:
http://cool.haxx.se/curl-daily/

greets, Gün.