Re: curl_easy_perform hangs when trying to read response headers

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 13:08:29 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008, Ambarish Mitra wrote:

> I am trying to get the HTTP response from a simple servlet, but the program
> hangs at curl_easy_perform, and does not come out of it even if the servlet
> has completed.

So the regular curl tool hangs on this URL too?

Use the tool's --trace or --trace-ascii options, or libcurl's
CURLOPT_DEBUGFUNCTION to get a full protocol dump of what was sent and
received and it should offer a few clues. If not, edit out the sensitive parts
from it and post it here and we'll help you.