Re: Debugging libcurl myself?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 23:34:28 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 2 Nov 2008, Theodore H. Smith wrote:

> Now... It's important to us to get a quick fix. I don't know how long I'd
> have to wait if I just let the libcurl (or their helpers) do it.

We're all volunteers so there's of course no guarantee at all.

> So... is there some way I can speed this up myself? Let's say I wanted to
> debug libcurl myself. Where would I start?

Add printf() lines, use a debugger and single-step through relevant parts of
the code and try to spot where the logic is wrong.

Given that the bug is still a bit vague, it's hard to give any specific
advice. Does the bug happen if you enable NTLM, use multi interface and send
formpost data to any server or is it specific to just this particular one?