Re: cURL and libcURL install

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 09:10:38 -0700

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 10:46:48AM -0400, Marc Chauharja Singh wrote:
> Ok...I d/led and extracted the zipped win 2000/XP package....where should I
> have extracted it to? What do I do next? Thanks.

Are you talking about the source package or a binary package? The source
package instructions are in the docs/INSTALL file. The binary packages aren't
supplied by the curl project but by outside individuals and organizations,
so their installation instructions are all over the map. Hopefully,
the zip file contained a README file or similar. If not, ask whoever supplied
the package. What do you want to accomplish with libcurl, anyway? That will
partly answer the question of "what do I do next?"

>>> Dan