Re: Porting libcurl to wii?

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 17:02:09 -0700

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 07:38:54PM -0400, mavakadachi allakazam wrote:
> I have a nice sized codebase using libcurl. I was thinking about porting it to
> the wii if that is possible. I took a look at the make file after generating it
> via mac osx and after tweaking it i could not get it to compile. The majority
> of the problems came from missing functions.Possibly due to missing headers.
> What can i do to port libcurl? ATM i only need the easy interface.

curl mostly assumes a POSIX-like OS and Berkeley-style sockets support. If
the WII development environment supports that, then you have a good chance
of getting it to work. I previously posted to
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2008-08/0119.html a rough minimum set of
functions needed to get libcurl working on a new platform.

>>> Dan