Re: Problem due to changes in new version in file upload

From: Amit Nargund <webkit.amit.nargund_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 20:49:03 +0530

The operating system on which I am working is Linux Ubuntu.

IN the current code,
First I am calculating the total size of the data to be posted and then
passing that size to
curl_easy_setopt(handle, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDSIZE_LARGE, (long long)size);

Then I am also using read callback to actually get the data that is to be
posted to the server using CURLOPT_POST.

I am trying to upload large files on rapidshare.com, it starts uploading and
after 1 percent is complete and does not do anything after that, although it
does work for files of small sizes.

For posting the contents I am using multipart data.