RE: curl binary OK libcurl NOK

From: Robert Thorhuus <robert.thorhuus_at_ericsson.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 23:26:27 +0200

>> Platform Solaris 5.10
>>
>> Mmm.. then the problem is most likely my environment.. too bad.

>I wonder if this can be the (lack of) _REENTRANT problem previously
mentioned on this list just days ago.

>You could try to rebuild with _REENTRANT defined and see if that makes
any difference.

Just a side note: what mail client are you using to get be able to reply
in between lines? This is a manually edited reply as you probably can
see :)

But to the point: IT WORKED?! I guess I should read the other thread to
understand why, but right now I'm too tired for that.

Thanks anyway.

BR
Robert