Re: transfer closed with outstanding read data remaining with Expect: 100-continue

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 21:31:05 -0700

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 04:49:06PM -0700, Emanuel Norrbin wrote:
> CURL DEBUG TEXT: transfer closed with outstanding read data remaining

Ahah, I posted too soon--I assume this is the problem. A fix went in a
couple of weeks ago for a case similar to this to deal with a race
condition where a persistent connection is closed at the same time that a
new request goes out over the wire. Try building against the latest
daily snapshot curl build and see if the problem is solved.

>>> Dan