Re: CURLOPT_OPENSOCKETFUNCTION behaviour

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 01:57:33 +0200

2008/10/16, Dan Fandrich wrote:

> > Docs say, among other things, that this callback is allowed to modify
> > the address it initially receives.
>
> The thread explaining the rationale for this function can be found here:
> http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2007-09/0078.html

Yep, I've already read it before prev message. And just in case I had
skipped something I've just read it again. And it doesn't answer my
question.

Well, I'll go ahead and simply clean up the data structure definition
being used internally in singleipconnect() while preserving current
functionality.

--
-=[Yang]=-