Re: Curl on Symbian OS

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 19:54:33 -0700

On Wed, Oct 08, 2008 at 07:16:51PM -0700, Pavan JP wrote:
> I would like to know if both HTTP and HTTPS are supported on Symbian OS. Readme
> file has information about the SSL/TLS, LDAP, SCP or SFTP URLs protocols not
> supported currently but I would like to know if HTTPS is supported or not.

They are not currently supported (HTTPS requires SSL/TLS). If someone ports
any of the supported SSL/TLS libraries to Symbian then then it should
be straightforward to get it working. I haven't looked at the Symbian
SSL libraries to see how feasible it would be to add native support for them
in curl.

>>> Dan