Re: Protocol https not supported or disabled in libcurl

From: Huzaifa Al Nahas <halnahas_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 10:17:20 -0700

Wei,
I enabled the CURLOPT_VERBOSE option and still got only the same
message. It occurs at the beginning when the compiler tries to connect
to https server.
I tried version 7.15.1 for MSVC and got the same error message.
Reproducing the error message is easy you may use the precompiled
version 7.15.1 and https.c sample code with enable CURLOPT_VERBOSE set
to true.

Thanks,
Huzaifa