Re: Configure script ... Adding a new SSL library support

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 13:23:30 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008, Joshy_Jose_at_McAfee.com wrote:

> I am able to build this rsassl powered libcurl in windows platform and it is
> working fine. But compiling and building for other platforms , I need to
> edit the file named conifigure generated by GNU Auto conf tool so that I can
> use the build.sh for linux, solaris etc... Can you please help me for adding
> support for my RSASSL in the confgure script file. How can I get a new
> configure file added with this?

Since you're asking us to help you, wouldn't it be nice of you to offer to
contribute your work back to us? Possibly even post the patch of what you've
done so far and we might even get an easier job helping out.

configure.ac is the file you need to edit, and you should be able to use the
existing SSL lib checks as examples of how it can be done. The autoconf
project have nice online manuals available.

Then run ./buildconf, configure and then 'make' and you're done!