Re: Curl coredump in autobuild

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 16:22:41 +0200

Hi Tor,

2008/9/26, Tor Arntsen wrote:

> It looks like you managed to fix the ICC/i686 problems while I was
> away.. what was it that did the trick? The c89 flag, or something more
> subtle?

Nope, look at the logs, not yet :-(

Only test cases #1 and 100 are active for the ICC/i686 autobuilds, and
both of them still fail for the non-debug build.

But at least now the log of test #1 might be of more help than before.

It seems to be trying to free an unallocated memory chunk. eeek!

Could you fire up the debugger and verify if the address that is
trying to be free'ed contains a string or something?

--
-=[Yang]=-