[Patch] Disable multi API support

From: Daniel Egger <daniel_at_eggers-club.de>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 18:49:52 +0200

Hi gents,

another patch from my size reduction series, this time removal of the
multi
API via configure switch --disable-multi . Again the usecase for this
patch
is the same embedded device which needs simple file downloads for
which the
easy API is more than sufficient.

Again the size comparison:

Before:
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 300664 Sep 23 14:05 build/lib/libcurl.so.5.1.0

After:
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 285335 Sep 24 18:08 build/lib/libcurl.so.5.1.0

Again all relevant test cases pass on x86_64 linux except for the ones
using the multi interface which I had to disable manually. I can work
out
a patch that skips those automatically if the --disable-multi is used if
desired.

Servus,
       Daniel