Re: multipart uploads not working using easycurl

From: Mohun Biswas <m_biswas_at_mailinator.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 21:12:09 -0400

sherman wilcox wrote:
> Perfect! Thank you - that did it. Being able to watch curl interact
> with the server is incredibly useful. Using curl's debugging
> facilities and the LiveHTTPHeaders addon for FireFox did the trick. I
> was able to fix this in short order. The problem ended up being
> something simple: I forgot to include on of the form fields in my
> post.
>
> In case someone stumbles upon this post in the future, I used debug.c
> found in the libcurl distribution (docs/examples/debug.c) to trace the
> problem.

I also recommend a freeware Java program called NetTool
(www.nettool.org) which does a similar thing. Basically it puts up two
windows; the one on the left shows requests and the right shows
they both work great but NetTool is generally quicker to set up and
easier for tracking long transactions.

This is the "TCP Tunnel" subfeature of NetTool BTW, not the "HTTP Client".

MB