CURLINFO_PRIMARY_IP yields empty string?

From: Jason Pump <jason_at_dataalchemy.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 11:44:16 -0700

CURLINFO_PRIMARY_IP seems to usually yield an empty string, and
sometimes the IP Address. I am using the multi interface and tried
with CURLOPT_DNS_USE_GLOBAL_CACHE both on and off. I try to get the IP
from the relevant curl handle after the transfer is complete. I don't
see anything on the mailing list about this new option, so I don't
know if I'm using it wrong, if it's not complete yet, or if this is a
known bug or if I need to submit an example demonstrating the bug.