RE: Reg:FTP upload in libcurl

From: O'Loughlin, Anthony (MED US) <anthony.oloughlin_at_siemens.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 08:04:12 -0400

I'm also getting "Uploaded unaligned file size" error and the
explanation is that the "upload failed" Is there a fix for this? Or is
this something that can be caused by numerous causes? Any ideas on where
to start? I'm going from a Linux box to a Windows box and using Perl
with cURL. Thanks in advance...