Is your company using libcurl!?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 14:19:13 +0200 (CEST)

Hey

In my ongoing mission to document company and "commercial" use of curl and
libcurl, I'm interested in getting to know if you or your company are using
libcurl but aren't mentioned on the company-users web page?

         http://curl.haxx.se/docs/companies.html

No need for details in case you're the secretive kind, just your company name
is enough but some additional blurb is always fun if possible!

Allow me to also mention that I got a very friendly mail from AOL on this
topic:

         http://daniel.haxx.se/blog/2008/02/28/aol-uk-uses-curl-in-disguise/

Feel free to reply to me privately if you want.