size of curl_off_t in configure

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 23:46:13 +0200 (CEST)

Hello (Yang!),

I've just added a new command line option to configure, called
--enable-soname-bump, to be used by users who knows that the libcurl build is
binary incompatible - if the configure script fails to detect it. I've updated
README.curl_off_t to mention this.

Now, I can think of one obvious check in configure:

if sizeof(off_t) != sizeof(curl_off_t)
   soname_bump++
fi

The other checks I was considering before have all just died in my mind while
I've bounced all this back and forth.

My problem is the way curl_off_t is detected in the current configure. I'm a
bit puzzled how I should proceed to figure out the size and thus write the
code for the check I mention above!