Libcurl is not properly formatting my multipart form

From: Doh <doseph_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 15:24:16 -0400

Hi!

I'm new with libcurl, and I'm trying to use libcurl.NET. Everything looks
nice and easy to use, but I am experiencing a quite frustrating problem.
I'm trying to do a multipart form which uploads a file. Everything looks
(to me) to be filled in correctly, however the debug output is showing me a
completely mangled POST after the file... A bit hard to explain, so here is
an example of my code at the top, and the output below:
http://www.pastie.org/259050

Can anyone help me figure out why the post is getting all mangled, and why
it's leaving out a few of the form inputs that I entered?

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Bruce