Re: left before release

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 23:34:00 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008, Dan Fandrich wrote:

> There's also the test case 1065 failure (HTTP PUT with one file but two
> URLs). Not a critical bug, but there nonetheless.

Yes, and until we have nailed the final LFS things we can work on these minor
issues as well. I'm just thinking that the prio is on the #144 and once we
have that fixed we can release. The test case 1065 problem (now TODO-RELEASE
item #161) has been around for a while and I don't think anyone will suffer
much if we fix it in the next release instead

> I'm not sure that reverting to a GET after the PUT is the right solution--I
> can't think of another type of transaction where curl treats different URLs
> on the command line differently. The analagous POST case posts the same
> data to all URLs, for example.

Hm, you're right of course...