Re: yangtse: curl CHANGES,1.1433,1.1434 acinclude.m4,1.198,1.199

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 08:52:42 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008, cvs_at_labb.contactor.se wrote:

> Remove the use of an internal name for the curl_off_t formatting string
> directives and use the common one available from the inside and outside of
> the library.
>
> FORMAT_OFF_T -> CURL_FORMAT_CURL_OFF_T
> FORMAT_OFF_TU -> CURL_FORMAT_CURL_OFF_TU

Yang,

Do consider that internally we use our own printf() code everywhere and this
code accepts a different format that the "regular" one for the system the
libcurl code compiles on. That was the original reason for the two different
defines and while it may turn some things a little messier (having two defines
with the same purpose only differening for what function they're used for), it
keeps the internal printf() code simpler...