Re: HTTPS with LIBCURL issue

From: Aravinda babu <aravinda.babu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 15:54:55 +0530

Hi,

I tested with curlaskucert.c It is working fine.
Actually when i get error CURLE_PEER_FAILED_VERIFICATION or CURLE_SSL_CACERT
, am i able to access certinfo ? Because i set curl_easy_setopt with option
CURLINFO_CERTINFO , but i am not getting any server certificate information
?

I want to show user details of the server certificate so that he can proceed
with accept or reject ?

Thanks,
Aravind.