Re: Autobuild Red Hat 7.2 Linux 2.4 i686 lcc 4.2 glibc 2.2.5

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 05:44:50 +0200

2008/8/10, Dan Fandrich wrote:

> [...]Please disregard what I said and I'll look into it tomorrow.

Also disregard what I've said about large file support enabling and
disabling. There are still some issues related with the following:

It is true that curl_off_t now no longer depends on LFS settings. But...

There is still some logic left which was based on the direct relation
between curl_off_t size and large file support. This logic has to be
removed/changed or adjusted as appropriate. In current CVS state the
large file support should be considered broken until this is fixed.

I'll start looking at it soonish. Having the 64-bit curl_off_t patch
working properly was higher in my priorities.

--
-=[Yang]=-