Re: Most efficient way?

From: Patrick <mccpat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 13:42:55 -0400

On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 12:11 AM, Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com> wrote:
> Your suggestion should work fine. libcurl will keep the FTP connection open
> so there will be very little overhead between subsequent commands.

> --
> http://www.MoveAnnouncer.com The web change of address service
> Let webmasters know that your web site has moved

Great, thanks. I've got somewhat of a relevant question: let's say
I've got an easy handle added to a multi handle. In the main multi
handle handling loop, I'll be changing CURLOPT_QUOTE for one of the
easy handles. Of course when the command is completed,
curl_multi_perform() won't perform on that easy handle anymore. But
when I then set CURLOPT_QUOTE for that easy handle to another command,
will curl_multi_perform() pick up on this and then perform on the easy
handle again, to complete the changed command?