RE: Support Of cURL on an embedded device

From: Nagaraj Math (RBEI/ECE2) <Nagaraj.math_at_in.bosch.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 17:25:43 +0800

Do you mean if we have a TCP/IP statck implemented then we could use cURL library?
The GPRS modem we are going to use has a TCP/IP stack implemented, then according to you we should be able use the existing libcurl with little bit tweaking the code to implement AT commands for GPRS modem.
We are planning have a generic solution which should be compatible with any kind of microcontroller.
Please let me know your opinion.
Thanks and Regards,
Nagaraj