Re: Solaris 10 autobuild and aclocal memory exhausted

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 08:40:14 +0200

2008/8/1, Tor Arntsen wrote:

> - I have rebooted the computer in question and released some
> allocated memory and swap in the process. This has made more
> memory available for the system, and the installed gm4 is now able
> to go through without running out of memory.

Tor, I have just removed the extra logging that aclocal was doing in
'buildconf' for Solaris. It didn't show anything actually useful for
this issue in its current state.

I 'd be glad to here your findings on this when you finally have more
time to test the Solaris box with the different m4 versions.

Meanwhile, I'm removing now task #148 from TODO-RELEASE since there's
nothing else to be changed/reinstated in the source tree related with
this.

Cheers,

--
-=[Yang]=-