accepting/denying a http request based on content length header

From: Peter Wilkes <pwilkes_at_cowpie.acm.vt.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 09:37:14 -0400 (EDT)

hello,

i have added functionality to my program which would allow images to
automatically be downloaded for users. however i would like to extend this
functionality so dynamic images could be allowed to download and allow
users to limit the image size. (like if its greater then 64kb dont
download it)

i figured i could do this easily by requesting the website looking at the
content header length and if it has changed from what i have on disk
download it, else cancel download. similiarly for size.

would anyone be able to point me in the correct curl option to receive the
header callback so i can build this functionality?

thank you
Pete