Re: lubcurl hanging during ftp Extended pssive mode

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 12:53:05 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 4 Aug 2008, nagarajan.sreenivasan_at_wipro.com wrote:

> while trying to upload or download the code is hanging in Extended Passive
> Mode .

Can you please clarify, preferably with a log output? I assume you mean the
EPSV command, but at what moment in time does it hang exactly (use
CUROPT_VERBOSE)?

> can u tell me what could be the reason

I would guess that you have A) something between your client and server that
doesn't understand FTP (or at least EPSV) that prevents the client from doing
the second connection or B) your server is stupid and doesn't actually support
EPSV (or presents a bad IP/port).