RE: State of things for release?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 23:13:42 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008, Tiago Conceição wrote:

>>> i still think a CURLOPT_FTPOVERWRITE define will be usefull
>>
>> I think not. I think we rather should make sure the NOBODY-approach works as
>> it should...

> but it not work to me :( always return 350 Code

... and if you read my reply above again, you will find no statement of mine
that says it works (properly) atm. Mostly because of what has been said in
this thread already and I haven't yet investigated this any further myself.

I'm quite sure you can use a work-around and check for the SIZE response (213)
that most likely appear when the file exists, when the NOBODY request is done.