RE: State of things for release?

From: Tiago Conceição <tiago_caza_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 16:33:09 +0000

> On Wed, 30 Jul 2008, Tiago Conceição wrote:
>
> > how can i do that? any sample?
>
> Read the docs? No, there's no current example code for it, but if you show us
> your attempt we might be able to help and then your code can end up as an
> example for the future!
>
> > not that need app made 2 connections to ftp?
>
> Not two connections, but two requests.
>
> --
>
> / daniel.haxx.se

I have tryed many things but no work :(
also i have tryed with 2 connections (call ftpExist and ftpUpload function)
I just dont know how to make it in 1 connection and 2 request, im new with libcurl
anyone can post a sample how to do it?

My current FTPUpload func: http://pastebin.com/m167e6916

Confira vídeos com notícias do NY Times, gols direto do Lance, videocassetadas e muito mais no MSN Video!
http://video.msn.com/?mkt=pt-br