Re: cancel a http tranfer after header

From: Blue Hawk <bluehawk204_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:45:32 -0400

> On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 10:50:10PM -0400, Blue Hawk wrote:
> > I want to examine a header. If its before or after a certain date i want to
> > cancel the transfer (pic, binary, html, whatever). How should i handle this?
>
> Just return an error code from the header callback function. But you
> can instead just send the If-Modified-Since header to an HTTP server
> and it will do the determination for you.

How do i do this? I return -1 in the header callback? Right now i been returning -1 in the write callback func.
CURLOPT_TIMECONDITION looks good. What does lincurl do if the file has not been modified since or has? does it ignore/skip the write callback?
I still want to know how to exit through the header callback since i may exame for specific dates (like anything before or after but not between)

Try Chicktionary, a game that tests how many words you can form from the letters given. Find this and more puzzles at Live Search Games!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/207