Re: Solaris 10 autobuild and aclocal memory exhausted

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 18:43:29 +0200

2008/7/29, Tor Arntsen wrote:

> Unfortunately it still fails. I'll upload a logfile shortly.

The use of a '@%:@' quadigraph before a 'define' C preprocessor
directive in the reentrant.m4 file could be triggering all this
madness.

When buildconf invokes aclocal and this one scans the suspected line
it might not be converting the quadigraph into its actual character
representation '#' and further understands that the 'define' keyword
is pure M4 language and as so it tries to define a M4 macro named
_REENTRANT.

Lets see if this fixes the issue.

If it does, I'll reinstate back the 'proper' way of including the file
with the "-I m4" stuff. Since the problem was on our side.

--
-=[Yang]=-