Re: Solaris 10 autobuild and aclocal memory exhausted

From: Tor Arntsen <tor_at_spacetec.no>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 18:16:28 +0200

It looks like the m4 version (1.4.5) is actually to blame for the
Solaris build problem. Even though I installed a newer version
(1.4.11) in /usr/local/bin and adjusted the PATH accordingly (and the
build script detected and reported that version), the installed
autom4te program had /opt/csw/bin/gm4 hardcoded (the 1.4.5 version),
unless an M4 environment variable is set to override it.

I'm running a local autobuild right now which seems to be going
through. The question is what to do with that - is there a real
problem with the "official" Blastwave.org gm4 and/or gm4 1.4.5? Or is
it us?

-Tor