Problem Related to Post Method 401 unautherized

From: Ajeet kumar.S <ajeetkumar.s_at_jasmin-infotech.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 15:00:29 +0530

Hi all,

  Thanks allot to Daniel Stenberg for your help and giving valuable
knowledge.

 I am using post method to connect to server. I set the following option:

curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,
"username=string&password=string");

curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_USERPWD, MAC ID: Password);

 for login and device authentication. But it is not giving correct response.
Can you explain briefly about how we can use post method instead of GET
method?

Thank you.

Regards,

--Ajeet Kumar Singh

The thing that you believe in always happen;

And the belief in that thing makes it happen.

Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting