Re: Locking files, A fun but useless game

From: Garabled Sdjhsjd <garbaledup541_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 06:28:21 -0700 (PDT)

Homework, i wish! we never do anything that cool. Besides, school is still out.

Thanks for mentioning WebDAV, that may become useful to me one day.

Haha >security "war games", sounds fun (:
Its more like who can be more clever but security is what we brag about to lol.

If i keep the connection, i can still access the file even if it has been deleted... interesting. I'll write some code and test that out.
Thanks guys and gals.

http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.