Problem Related to progresscallback function

From: Ajeet kumar.S <ajeetkumar.s_at_jasmin-infotech.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 13:24:03 +0530

Dear all,

I wrote progress function and I set the parameter which is written below:

curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_NOPROGRESS, FALSE);

 curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_PROGRESSFUNCTION,Sir_Progress_Fun);

curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_PROGRESSDATA, stop_content);

int Application_Progress_Fun(int stop_content, CURL *curl )

{

      Media_Content_Stop(curl);

      Return(0);

}

Here Media_Content_Stop function we are setting WMSP header to stop
streaming server and performing operation.

But I observed at time of curl_easy_perform data is going to start from
server but never Application_Progress_Fun is called and control always in
curl_easy perform.

Please tell me how we can write progresscallback function by which we can
control the curl_easyperform() to process or send another response server
with in single thread.

Thank you.

Regards,

Ajeet Kumar Singh