Re: CURLOPT_SCOPE

From: Phil Blundell <pb_at_reciva.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 10:19:51 +0100

On Wed, 2008-07-09 at 08:39 +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> I agree. Here's a link to the RFC4007 section describing it:
>
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4007#section-11
>
> Phil, how do you feel about poking the patch to work with this?

Yah, I can have a go at that. I'd like to keep CURLOPT_SCOPE as well,
though, because a separate option is fractionally more convenient in the
particular use-case that my own application deals with. (In my case,
the URL and scope arrive separately, and it would be a bit of a pain to
manually unpick the URL and splice in the address scope, just so that
libcurl can parse it out again.)

p.