unsubscribe

From: Matt Day <matt_wbdi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 16:51:07 +0000

I don't know where to unsubscribe from this list> Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 12:45:54 +0200> From: daniel_at_haxx.se> To: curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se> Subject: Re: red:call back funcitons > > On Thu, 3 Jul 2008, nagarajan.sreenivasan_at_wipro.com wrote:> > > A query regarding call back funcitons my_fwrite and read_callback .> > I assume you mean the callbacks set with CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION and > CURLOPT_READFUNCTION.> > > I want to have these 2 fucntions as member functions of a class and use it > > for object specific. I dont want to have them static.> > Then you need to do some other wrapper magic.> > > as they are not thread safe.> > That's by your design, not imposed by libcurl.> > > Is it not possible.> > Yes it is. libcurl does nothing that prevents you from making the callbacks > entirely thread-safe.> > This can be seen in multiple examples and the docs also describes how the data > pointer is passed on to the callbacks to give you the flexibility you need.> > -- > > / daniel.haxx.se
Making the world a better place one message at a time.
http://www.imtalkathon.com/?source=EML_WLH_Talkathon_BetterPlace