Re: Undefined curl symbols while loading the library

From: Tor Arntsen <tor_at_spacetec.no>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 16:17:07 +0200

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 5:04 PM, Domenico Andreoli <cavokz_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> probably you are facing bug http://bugs.debian.org/488701. could you
> please update to curl 7.18.2-5 which should already fix it?

It turned out I wasn't (ref. my previous message), I could link with
the -4 version OK when I just added pkg-config --libs openssl to the
mix (my problem was that my plugin actually referred ssl directly
too). I've updated to -5 and that works fine too (I see the
-Wl,-z,defs is gone)

Thanks for the pointer and the update anyway!
Cheers,
-Tor