Re: CURLOPT_HTTP200ALIASES & shoutcast "headers"

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 13:30:42 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008, sundararaj reel wrote:

> The curl installed in my machine does not seem to consider ICY 200 OK to be
> a header string. So, I am not able to use --dump-header option.

It doesn't because it isn't. The first line is not a header, and "ICY 200" is
not a fine HTTP response line either.

> So, with libcurl I am trying to set CURLOPT_HTTP200ALIASES as "ICY 200 OK"
> and still no change. I see that a lot of code on the net use this option but
> in my program it does not work.

What libcurl version on what platform?

XMMS2 is one of them I know uses it successfully. See how they do it in here:

http://git.xmms.se/?p=xmms2-devel.git;a=blob;f=src/plugins/curl/curl_http.c