Re: FW: CURLE_COULDNT_CONNECT

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 13:24:31 -0700

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 03:12:31PM +0000, juan carlos rodriguez mendez wrote:
> already implement the changes that you said, a something else, if I can
> make several requests followed to be exact 15 and in the number 16 is when
> I get the error CURLE_COULDNT_CONNECT and therefore I don't know how solve
> this problem.
> please help me

The code you included doesn't actually show a curl_easy_perform call. But
as I said the last time you asked this, this isn't likely a libcurl problem.
It sounds like a problem in the server. CURLE_COULDNT_CONNECT implies that
the server (or perhaps a simple NAT router in the connection) can not
handle more than 15 connections in rapid succession. Or, a firewall is
preventing too many connections in a short time frame to prevent DOS
attacks.

>>> Dan