Default (mis)behavior when doing POST and 301 or 302 returns

From: Martin Drasar <drasar_at_optimsys.cz>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 12:12:58 +0200

Hi everyone,

I would like to ask if there was a way to change behavior of libcurl
when POST request is redirected with 301 or 302. Current change from
POST to GET can be very unwanted (in my application I am trying to
comunicate with SOAP server and GET method is useless for me - I would
rather see error message).

Would it be possible to make it configurable? So that I can tell libcurl
to return e.g. CURLE_HTTP_POST_ERROR when such situation happens...

Thanks for your consideration
Martin

--
   Martin Drasar, Developer / Analyst