Re: reg:Disable the output option in libcurl

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 00:18:15 -0700

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 11:32:34AM +0530, nagarajan.sreenivasan_at_wipro.com wrote:
> Hi all
>
> A query regarding libcurl
>
> when I coonect to a FTP server using libcurl I am getting connected and it
> runs list all the files in the /home/<user> directory
>
> is there any way that I can switch off the output.

You could simply pass in a URL to something other than the root directory.
libcurl is going to perform a transfer of some sort, so if by "turning off"
the output you mean to throw away the output of the directory listing,
then it's pointless to do that transfer to begin with. But you could
certainly do so in your write callback function if desired.

>>> Dan