RE: Reg:FTP upload in libcurl

From: <nagarajan.sreenivasan_at_wipro.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:37:45 +0530

 Hi

Platfrom:Linux
Technology:C++

In Connect I wont be providing the file name it is just for Connection

But the UploadFile I sent the file name from another applciaiton

Now is it enough that I just give the filename in the "" or should I
specify the URL also .

Because I am reusing the connection from Connect just need to do a file
transfer via this call

 curl_easy_setopt(curl,CURLOPT_URL,"/tmp/test")

Deos the above work if the connection is already made like below

I create a object of type FTP_TEST

FTP_TEST ob1;
Ob1.Connect()-->This is working fine.
Ob1.Uploadfile_FTP (localpath,remotepath);

In Uploadfile_FTP I am Re-Using the Connection.Now I want to send the
file

Regards
Nagarajan