Re: Reg:FTP upload in libcurl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 22:45:21 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008, nagarajan.sreenivasan_at_wipro.com wrote:

> I am Establishing the conneciton in function called connect()

Using what libcurl version on what platform?

> how do i pass the file name to a old connection (old URL)

A connection has no "file name". What exactly are you trying to do?

> * Re-using existing connection! (#0) with host <Servername>
> * Connected to <Servername> (<Server IP> ) port 21 (#0)
> * Uploading to a URL without a file name!

This means your URL ends with a slash.

> * Uploaded unaligned file size (0 out of 13 bytes)

This means the upload failed.

> * URL using bad/illegal format or missing URL

Now this is funny, but I figure this is because your URL contains some funny
letter or something.

Perhaps you better show us exactly what your code is doing...