RE: libcurl ssl with fedora 9

From: Phil Pellouchoud <Phil_at_slacker.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 13:51:34 -0700

Okay, I turned on the verbose flag and got this:

* About to connect() to sync.xxx.com port 443 (#0)
* Trying 207.xxx.xxx.xxx... * connected
* Connected to sync.xyz.com (207.xxx.xxx.xxx) port 443 (#0)
* Unknown cipher in list: ABC-123
* NSS error -5978
* Closing connection #0
* Couldn't use specified SSL cipher
client cert: /home/test/test.cert

I xxx'd out some of the unimportant stuff.