Re: NSS support quirks

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 18:27:01 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008, Arnaud Ebalard wrote:

> Daniel, I don't know if it would be a huge amount work but a good way to
> test things would be to had to curl (the command line utility) the options
> for passing CRL and issuer cert (or the equivalent for NSS) and then test
> things (also adding regression tests for that if time is not a matter).

Of course. I won't stand in the way of anyone who'd step forward to do this.

Is NSS using database files for them too, like it does for ca certs? If so,
how do I use all of those? I don't even know how to setup my system to use NSS
with cacerts. Can I convert my PEM file to a NSS cacert db somehow?

If anyone would work on setting up test cases for these things, does anyone
have any fine generated files that could be used to test?

> At least associated time would not be completely lost. That's just an idea.

Persons adding test cases are always tresured and appreciated. Just not very
often seen! ;-)